Dr. Ali Sarkarzadeh is committed to the health and safety of our patients. Our Rockville dental care team has always followed all recommendations and guidelines for infection control issued by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we are making changes to our patient process and infection control practices in an ongoing effort to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. We want all patients to feel safe when they visit us for their dental care.
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus that you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation of the CDC or any local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
COVID-19 Protocols: what to expect
Dr. Sarkarzadeh and our team have made changes to how we schedule, welcome, and treat our patients. Some of the changes include:
- Appointment will be scheduled on a staggered basis to minimize the number of people in the office and to allow more time for ongoing decontamination and cleaning of all office areas.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE at all times.
- We will ask you to complete a brief health screening and have your temperature taken with a digital thermometer when you arrive.
- Aerosol reducing technology will be used for your dental treatment.
- Changes have been made to seating to allow for social distancing.
We ask that patients do not bring along extra guests when coming in for their appointment and to wear a face mask when entering and exiting the office. Hand sanitizer will be available for use upon arrival and as needed. Our goal is to protect the health of both patients and staff while continuing to provide the highest standard of dental care possible for your oral health needs.
Questions or concerns?
Dr. Sarkarzadeh and our office team are happy to answer any questions you may have and address your concerns. Please contact our office prior to your visit if you would like more information or guidance on the changes mentioned above. We look forward to welcoming back our patients in a safe dental office environment.