Ready for a Smile Makeover?
Are you ready for a smile makeover? If so, there are a number of dental cosmetic procedures available to improve the condition and appearance of your teeth. Dr. Ali Sarkarzadeh and the team at Congressional Dental Care can help you achieve that beautiful, winning smile.
Cosmetic Dental Options
Whether you just want your teeth whitened or need some teeth restored, Congressional Dental offers a number of cosmetic procedures to enhance your smile. The following services/procedures are offered:
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is used to replace missing teeth. It is surgically placed into the jawbone where the tooth is missing and is permanent. It is designed to act as the tooth root and can anchor a crown, bridge or denture.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns (also known as caps) are made of porcelain or acrylic. They fit over the whole tooth and are used to cover teeth that are broken, chipped or decayed. They are also used after the dentist has filled a tooth or performed a root canal procedure.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening (also known as teeth bleaching) is a procedure that brightens and whitens your teeth from discoloration or staining.
- Dental Veneers: Veneers are made of porcelain or a composite material and are used to improve the appearance of crooked, discolored or chipped teeth. They are also used to cover spaces in between teeth. Veneers are custom made and cemented to the front side of the tooth.
- Teeth Shaping: The dentist will reshape a tooth or teeth that are slightly crooked or have jagged edges. This is performed by filing or removing some of the tooth enamel. It is not painful and produces immediate results.
- Tooth Bonding: Using tooth-colored materials, the dentist will fix the materials to the tooth to repair and correct the appearance of a tooth or teeth that are stained, broken or chipped.
- Orthodontic Treatment: With the use of braces, orthodontic treatment will improve the appearance of your teeth. Braces are used to close wide gaps between teeth, straighten crooked teeth, improve speech or chewing ability, align teeth and promote the long-term health of teeth and gums.
If you are considering a cosmetic procedure and want to discuss your options, please contact our office to schedule an appointment.