Thank you for choosing Congressional Dental Care. We are Rockville, MD’s comprehensive family and cosmetic dentist for all of your oral health needs. We look forward to treating you! We want to make your first visit as comfortable and stress-free as possible. Our dental care team helps make you feel welcome and comfortable as soon as you enter the front door.
During this initial visit, you will have the opportunity to tour our office, meet the staff, and discuss your personal concerns and goals for your dental health. Our goal is to support and educate you for the long-term maintenance of a beautiful, comfortable, and healthy smile.
First Visit: What To Expect
Your dental hygienist may perform a dental cleaning on your first visit if time allows. Otherwise, this will be scheduled before you leave.
- Comprehensive dental exam
- Diagnostics as needed (please bring any recent dental x-rays if possible)
- Periodontal screening for signs of gum disease
- Tooth cavities screening
- Oral cancer screening
- Consultation with Dr. Ali Sarkarzadeh
After your thorough oral health exam, Dr. Sarkarzadeh will discuss any concerns he may have about your dental health. He will recommend any appropriate treatments for restoring a healthy smile.
- A valid form of ID
- Your completed patient forms
- Dental insurance card for filing your claim
- Any recent dental records or x-rays if possible
- Any pertinent medical information we may need to treat you effectively
- Your smile