For patients that are missing more than one tooth, multiple teeth dental implants are an effective treatment option that provides durable results. Dr. Ali Sarkarzadeh and Dr. Sina Farzin work together to provide patients with quality dental implants under one roof. We provide full-service dental implant treatment plans tailored to the unique needs and cosmetic goals of our patients. The dental professionals at Congressional Dental Care will oversee all phases of treatment for consistent care and predictable final results from the comfort of our Rockville, MD dentist office. We will ensure that your implants provide long-lasting function with advanced treatment planning.
Dental Implants for Multiple Missing Teeth
- Dental Bridge secured by Dental Implants – A dental bridge is used to replace several consecutive missing teeth. A dental bridge is traditionally secured using prepared adjacent teeth, essentially damaging healthy teeth. With the use of dental implants, a dental bridge can be permanently secured in place which doesn’t require the use of healthy adjacent teeth. Dental bridges supported by dental implants provide structural support for the jaw and bite. Implant-supported dental bridges have a 35% higher success rate compared to traditional bridgework and provide the most lifelike replacement for missing teeth. A dental bridge may be secured using one or more dental implants.
- Dentures secured by Dental Implants – Denture implants offer more comfortable and lasting results when all of the top or bottom teeth are lost. Dr. Farzin has the advanced training and experience needed to offer patients full-service dental implants, including the Teeth in a Day procedure for securing a top or bottom denture. Many patients struggle with traditional dentures that slip around in their mouth leading to embarrassing situations. Dentures that are secured using dental implants will eliminate that slipping. The Teeth in a Day procedure utilizes as few as four dental implants that are implanted into your jawbone. Those implants will be used to permanently secure a denture. Denture implants allow patients to enjoy a diet without restriction and can help patients feel more confident in their smile. They also eliminate the need for glues, adhesives, soaks, or rinses.
- Several Dental Crowns secured by Dental Implants – If you have multiple non-consecutive missing teeth, then our Rockville, MD dentists will recommend multiple tooth implants secured by a dental crown. Dental crowns can be made from several types of materials, all of which have enjoyed advances in recent years and can provide a lasting result.
Which Type is Right For Me?
We will meet one-on-one with each patient with multiple missing teeth. During your consultation, we will perform a thorough dental health exam and discuss all of your treatment options with you. Then, a comprehensive treatment plan to restore both aesthetics and function to your smile will be created. The number and location of your missing teeth will determine which type of implant is right for you. As a highly trained dentist, Dr. Farzin places all types of dental implants.
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Overview
- Dental Implant FAQs
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Cost of Dental Implants
- The Dental Implant Process
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Complete Dental Implant Services
Schedule a Consultation
If you are missing multiple teeth and interested in multiple teeth dental implants in Rockville, MD, schedule a consultation with Dr. Sarkarzadeh or Dr. Farzin. They will discuss your dental health, cosmetic goals, and budget concerns to determine if dental implants are right for you. Congressional Dental Care is currently accepting new patients.